Monday, July 27, 2009

All in a hard day's work.

Ahh, rainy Monday morning... the hardest time to get out of our big, comfy, warm bed. Raegan sure didn't want to wake up this morning. Quite possibly because she was up singing to us at 2:30 am. Anyways, I picked her up at 7am, after I was about ready for the day and she curled up in a lil ball on my chest, so sweet and warm. Oh I just wanted to lay back down with her, but I needed to wake her up so I could change her diaper and get her dressed and we could leave by 7:30.

I had to take out the diaper trash to the curb, since Philip forgot them and today is the only day of the week the trash gets picked up. But he did remember to turn off the iron today - thanks hun! After packing up my lunch, Raegan's bottles, my computer bag, my pumping bag, my heels (I like to wear flipflops and then change into my heels once I get to the office, saves my feet from blisters) and Miss Raegan + her blanket we headed out.

On the way to daycare we listened to Klove and Raegan sang along... she's so cute! She was the only baby at daycare when I dropped her off this morning. Good thing too, because she had a dirty diaper, that I let Melissa (her teacher) change. ;) That's one good thing about daycare, I don't change nearly as many diapers.

Later... Well I managed to get out of the house this morning without 1 very important thing, the case I usually carry bottles in to pump into, so that Raegan can eat tomorrow... I'm now on my way home so that I can pump and work from home the rest of the afternoon... what a day already :/

Well turned out not to be such a bad day after all... its still raining and very peaceful. Philip is on his way home and is going to pick up Raegan, I can't wait to see them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment