Tuesday, August 4, 2009

5 shots - no problem

Friday I left work around noon so that I could run a few errands before taking Miss Raegan to the doctor for her 4 month check up and shots... She weighed in at 14 lbs 15 oz. and was 25 1/2 inches long (she's gained 6 lbs and grown 5 inches in 4 months)! She did extremely well with her shots and didn't even run a fever afterwards! I expected her to have a fever and be sick that afternoon, but after a good nap, she was all smiles and ready to play!
Philip called from work late Friday afternoon and asked me if I wanted to go to a bar... I told him only if I could take Raegan and he said I could. So we went to a MILK bar, yes you heard right. Its actually a cupcake shop where you can also buy different kinds of milk... I'm not really a milk fan, but Philip loves his chocolate milk and I'm a big fan of cupcakes! YUM! For the occasion I dressed Raegan in her Sweet Little Cupcake onesie, but she slept the entire time, so she didn't even know we went to eat cupcakes!
Here are some pictures from our cupcake date:
Our sweet little cupcake!






No comments:

Post a Comment