Friday, September 10, 2010

9/11

Can you believe its been nine years? Do you remember where you were/what you were doing when it happened?

I was a typical teenager, 15 years old, getting ready for school. My best friend Jessica over because she was picking me up. We were walking through the living room and my parents had the news on. The news was talking about the first crash and my mom was like oh my girls look what just happened! At that time we were too worried about primping that we didn't pay much attention to it. (That's how it is when your a teenager, if you don't think it directly affects you or your life, then its someone else's problem. ) Anyways, we glimpse over at the tv to see the 2nd plane crash straight into the building. I might have been a self-centered teenager, but I wasn't dumb. At this point I knew something really horrible had just happened and there was no way it could've been an accident. That day at school I don't remember doing any class work. Everyone was in shock so we just sat and watched the news in every class.

I remember it like it was yesterday. (cliche, I know)

Watch this video - WARNING: get a box of kleenex ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment