Monday, June 27, 2011

27 months old!

This past Friday, June 24th, Raegan turned 27 months old.  She is out of the terrible two age and we communicate pretty well with each other.  She has done an amazing job with potty training and I don't even pack extra clothes with us anymore because we haven't needed them.  The only kinda strange thi!ng is that she's kinda compulsive about her panties and often wants to wear more than one pair of them. I don't fight her about it, I just try to compromise on two pairs instead of 5, lol!  She also sleeps in her own room in a twin bed with the bedroom door open all night.  I'm pretty impressed and glad. Life is pretty easy now-a-days! 

Fun things Raegan says:
I love you more
Don’t you touch my boo boo dada, you understand dada
Dada kiss momma
Baby kiss my booboo
I told my baby to stop
Its hot momma
Oh, oh, e oh oh, oh, oh e oh, oh oh e oh oh the right stuff (her mom grew up a  New Kids on the Block fan : )
Good job
Thumbs up dude
Hooray me!

No comments:

Post a Comment