Sunday, August 21, 2011

What a Weekend

Wow, August is almost over... I'm still working on the cruise blog, but thought I'd share a few highlights from the weekend.

Friday evening our friends watched Raegan for us and Philip met me at Mickey Mantles Steakhouse for happy hour and dinner.  That night we watched Crimson Tide which reminded us of the classic game of Battleship, which we then found as a free App for our iphones. 

Saturday Raegan and I spent some time at her "daddy's mall."
 Then after a much needed nap headed to Payton's 1 yr. old birthday party (luckily it was jsut across the street).  We enjoyed a cookout, cake, and lots of other babies and toys for Raegan to play with.

After the birthday party we cleaned off our back porch, let Raegan swim in her pool and caught a frog who we played with for awhile before letting him go.  We also got to skype with my parents who are coming up to visit in a couple of weeks.  Raegan's allergies were acting bothering her and we couldn't find her allergy medicine so I sent Philip to the store to get some more and he came back with medicine and a redbox, Just Go With It, that we watched later that evening.  (Funny movie - course we always love Adam Sandler movies!)

Sunday evening we watched our friends' girls while they went out for their anniversary.  Philip is great at helping me entertain the girls, but I can't imagine having three girls(there's are 5 and 3 plus Raegan who is 2), there's SO much giggling all the time!
Best quote from the weekend: Marisol - "But I want to play pirates Philip"
Philip - " I don't know how to play pirates"
Marisol- "You act real mad and get on the ship and then go down the slide and get the treasure!"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment