Sunday, September 25, 2011

Raegan is 2 1/2 years old!

On Saturday September 24th you turned 2 1/2 years old! I think 1/2 birthdays are special and worth celebrating, mainly because waiting a whole year to celebrate your birthday just seems like too long to wait!

This will be the last time I share your new words/phrases because its getting too hard to keep up, everytime I hear you say something new I think oh I need to remember that for the blog, but I usually forget what it was.  You pretty much repeat anything and also come up with some pretty funny stuff on your own. 

Here are the new phrases I can remember:
-don't help me
-awww man
-I cut it
-i go work at my daddy's mall
-that's my mall (referring to her school), that's your big mall momma (referring to the shopping center near our home), that's my daddy's mall (anytime she sees the word chick-fil-a or the chick-fil-a symbol)
-that yellow choo choo stop, that white choo choo go
-that's your tea otay
-you otay momma
-i don't fall off the little one, i fall off the big one
-there's two babies at my mall
-that's my baby rae, she poop ewww
- i read that
-that's mine don't touch its hot
-mmm yum!
- i want lid off
-i need those bugs
-I'm spiderman!
- eat more chicken
-I need gas (for her toy car)
-I need that thing
-I need you
-not in my purse
-I do it myself
-my daddy made a big mess, not me I make little mess
-pet my dog
-dog lick me
-watch me do that
-you and me
-you little


Everynight we read two books unless you convince us that we really need one more and then we may read 3, then turn out the light and hold hands to say your prayers before you go to sleep.  Your prayers go like this: I say the words in green and you say the ones in purple
Dear Jesus
Dear Jesush
Thank you for this day
Tank u day
and thank you for daddy
tank you dada
and thank you for mommy
tank you, you
and thank you for Raegan
tank you me
and help Raegan to sleep good all night
help me night night
In Jesus name
ABEN
Amen

You spend most of your time trying to convince me you are a baby, you tell me "I'm a baby momma" and then you want for me to hold you in my arms or you crawl around and make silly sounds

You can get in the bath tub and turn the water on all by yourself and will lean back in the water to rinse the soap out of your hair on your own, you also like to get out on your own and run around the house saying "burrrrr"

We have a lot of birthdays going on and this is a video of you practicing one of your favorite songs


Acting so grown up, you take good care of your babies and like to wear my heels.

You are so little, you can't get up on the toilet by yourself yet and its a miracle to me that you don't fall in!

As a little treat for your half birthday, we went and got your nails done and you got to pick out the color.


We are enjoying watching your sweet and spunky personality emerge!

No comments:

Post a Comment