Thursday, October 20, 2011

Recent conversations with our 2 year old

Me: I don't want to go to work today
Raegan: Yes mommy you need to!

Me: Raegan please clean up your mess
Raegan: Otay mommy I am

Raegan: I'm in my seat, cop won't get me (this comes from me explaining to her why we have to wear our seatbelts)

Raegan: What's that mommy?
Me: That's a hospital
Raegan: You go there to get the baby out of your tummy or have big big booboo?

Raegan: A monsters coming, aaahhhhh
Me: Where?
Raegan: You're the monster

Philip: Raegan do you want to go to the park?
Raegan: Yah, sure

Raegan: Where'd daddy go?
Me: He went to work
Raegan: No, he went to Texas to see Papa

Raegan: Here daddy trace

Raegan: Look mommy my "R"

Me: Yes Raegan that's the letter "R" like in your name
Raegan: Two of them on your shirt
Me: Yes smarty pants

Me: See you later alligator
Raegan: I not alligator

Needless to say she is full of words and its so much fun to see her creative imagination at work as she puts them all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment