Friday, September 21, 2012

Sept. 21, 2012

Update...

Life has been super busy, but while I was talking to my mom on the phone this morning she asked if I still kept up with this blog.  I always think about things, like oh I should remember to write that down, but I don't get to the computer with free time to write them out very often... so this one's for you mom ; )

It's Friday night and we are enjoying a family night and sitting on the couch watching Baylor play the University of Louisiana Monroe and I decided half time would be perfect for updating the blog.

I am 32 weeks along... and feeling MISERABLE!  I'm 42 1/2" around (I was 42 inches around right before I had Raegan), I've also gained 38 lbs. so I'm about on track with the 50 lbs I gained when I was pregnant with Raegan.  I had to explain to the doctor this morning that I'm not worried about gaining a lot of weight and I'll probably just have a big baby again.  I'm also working a busy season right now, which means 50-60 hours of work a week, which I am certain does not make this more enjoyable. I try to keep reminding myself that things will be harder after he is born and that I will miss being pregnant. 
Here is a picture from 9/11/12 of our active baby boy.


I think he looks a lot like Raegan, here is a picture of her when she was 1 week old...
See that bottom lip and chubby cheeks?

With all that's going on, we decided next week would be a good one to send Raegan to spend time with Philip's parents.  She loves going to see her Grammee and Papa, visiting her cousins and great grandmother, and of course Precious, her horse.  Speaking of Miss R here are a few more of Raegan's funny sayings:

- "Mom come wipe me" "why" "just because I love you SO much"
- Mommy do you love daddy so much?
- Clap for Raegan
-here's my number, so call me maybe
-I'm a Baylor girl
-That's not a touchdown thats a touch up
-Are you pregnant?
-I love my sisters so much
- Yea! I'm so excited
-5, 4, 3, 2, 1 blast off
-there's one inside and two outside, that's three mom
-Mommy you be nice or I go to school without you
-I like daddy's hello case very much
-ask daddy please you have more ice cream, ask him that
-if you a girl you say "yes ma'am"
-I have to make cupcakes, my grammee said make cupcakes, so I am


She's such a little chatter box and so very enertaining!

Here is a sneakpeek Jamie Krishner shared with us.  She donated a photography package for a YWCA silent auction that Philip and I won.  Raegan was cooperative for most of the session, so I can't wait to see more!



No comments:

Post a Comment