Thursday, January 16, 2014

14 months already

Hey look it's January 16th, which means this blog post is right on time! I don't think this has happened in months!  But I'm just sitting here this morning watching GMA and nursing this sweet 14 month old who I believe just fell asleep in my lap.  He's such a sweetheart!


All about Cameron:
He'll eat pretty much anything you put in front of him
He loves hide and go seek and chasing after his sister
He's learned his sister's scream
He blows kisses and makes the kissing sound when he wants to give someone a kiss
We've been practicing learning body parts and he knows where his ears are
He's currently getting his 7th tooth in and  warning his teeth are very sharp!
He loves climbing and riding his wooden rocking horse
He still wears 12-18 month clothes and size 3 diapers

He is truly a blessing to our family and I'm so glad I get to enjoy these days with him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment