Saturday, October 24, 2009

perspectives on dreams

The other day a co-worked asked me what I would do if someone gave me a check for $1.2 million dollars.

My response: Buy a cotton candy machine, hire a nanny, and hire a maid (not a nanny who also cleans, but a nanny and a maid so they can keep an eye on each other and tell me if one isn't doing their job right).

I asked Philip the same ? tonight.

His response: Put away money for Raegan's college expenses, take a Colorado ski trip and a deep sea fishing trip in the Atlantic, build a new house and a lake house and buy a boat.

I'm guessing he assumed no taxes! lol!

Anyways, I'm still awake because we watched the scariest movie ever tonight (Paranormal Activity) - it was the only one not sold out at the theater when we got there. Truth be told, we had planned on going to a friend's house for a pumpkin carving party we got invited to. I thought it was on Saturday and wrote it in my calendar and made arrangements for our friend from small group, Amy, to watch Miss Raegan for us. Right before we were about to head out the door, I asked Philip to look at the invite because I forgot the address... that's when he realized the party was actually on Friday and we had missed it! Since we had already made plans for Amy to watch Raegan, we decided to go to the movies.

Raegan has been sleeping since we picked her up! nice! So I asked Philip to come sleep in the living room so I could stay up and watch How to Lose A Guy in 10 days (my fav) and not be scared!

I hope I can get some sleep tonight... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment