Monday, October 5, 2009

Tara's 24th Birthday!

So its been awhile since we've made a post... we've been really busy! I'm working a busy season right now, Raegan is changing everyday, and Philip is watching football and helping out a lot with taking care of Raegan.

For my 24th birthday on the 1st, I opened birthday presents including a pedicure gift certificate from the in-laws, a VS giftcard and sweet card from the hubby, and birthday cards from April and Lauren, then I had to work. I left the roses my mom sent to me on Monday in our audit room until Thursday and got lots of comments on how pretty they were! Speaking of my mom, she was real emotional this birthday, maybe because I was turning "2 dozen years old." She even let me know that I was born at 5:57pm 24 years ago... I think me having Raegan now made her a lot more sentimental about my birth. Anyways, Thursday evening we had dinner (Ribs, mashed potatoes, beans, fruit salad, rice krispie treats!) and small group (Living Differently) at Kevin and Julie's house. There were 13 of us there and it was Julia's (26), Gentry's (1), and my birthday... we didn't even plan that. I wonder what the odds are for that.. let me know if you can figure it out, I probably should just ask my dad who could probably figure it out in his head!

Well its after 8 and I'm exhausted, sad I know! So goodnight from the Smith family. Raegan is already dreaming of sugarplums dancing in her head....

No comments:

Post a Comment