Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Awaiting Surprise...

About a month ago Philip sent me this text message...


Needless to say it was the best text I got all day! So I have asked a few questions:
Is Raegan going to be with us? yes
Are we driving or flying? flying
When are we leaving? Saturday
Do bags fly free? Yes (I love Southwest!)

Anyways so that's about all I know... I'm excited that its a surprise so I haven't been trying too hard to figure it out.

Our little girl is a big talker, here are a couple of pics of her talking on the "phone. "

In the photo above our little lady is on Philip's iphone.

In this one she has her phone, aka an old cell phone without service that we let her play with.

And this one she is on her Elmo phone which she got from Nana Houdyshell. Elmo says different phrases like, "What's up, Raegan?" She loves talking to Elmo!

We also took a couple new videos of Raegan walking, she gets better every day... videos will be posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment