Wednesday, February 24, 2010

When dad's away, the girls will play =)

Philip has been in DC for the past couple of days for CFA seminar, so Raegan and I have been hanging out together. Raegan started feeling better on Tuesday after we got her a different type of antibiotic for her ear infection on Monday. We have an island in the middle of our kitchen, which has legs and is movable so you can see underneath it as well. I realized that Raegan was crawling around the island following my feet as I was walking around cleaning up. So then we both played on our hands and knees chasing each other around the island and playing peek-a-boo as she would turn the corner and I would sneak up behind her from the other side. We had so much fun. Surprisingly we've also both been sleeping really well since Philip's been gone, I think its because we both have so much room in our bed. But we both really missed Philip and are glad he's back home now!

He had a great time at seminar and brought me some CFA shirts home and showed me some funny videos of Tim Hawkins from seminar. Last year I went with him to California for seminar, but this year with Raegan and still being in busy season at work, I just wasn't able to go with him :( Next year seminar is going to be in San Antonio. That's where Philip and I got engaged, I'd love to go back and spend a couple of days there with him!

We're cheering for the Baylor Bears tonight, they are playing the aggies, GO BEARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment