Sunday, April 25, 2010

Great Long Weekend!

Last week I decided to make Friday my flex day and then Monday my flex day for next week making for a four day weekend! I've gotten to spend a lot of time with Raegan. I think I'm wearing off on her, lol! She is already starting to copy things I do. She pulls out everything from my bathroom drawers, including these cotton pads that I use to clean my face, when she pulls them out she wipes her face with them. She still loves to pull kleenexs out of the box, but now she'll pull one out and come wipe your nose with it and then go get another one and repeat, until the box is empty! She's also become very interested in clothes. Possibly because everyday that I'm off I take her shopping! She'll find clothes in our closet or the laundry room and give them a hug and carry them around or lay down with them like they are a blanket, she does this with her own clothes sometimes too.
Philip recently posted two videos, but didn't provide any commentary... I guess they are pretty self explanatory, one just shows how excited Raegan was about going outside. She loves being outside but hates the grass! We did get her to sit in her chair in the grass but then she toppled over and went head first in the grass. She got a little scratch on her face and then started breaking out in a rash on that side of her face, but we gave her some Zyrtec and she was quickly all better!
Philip and I are both picky eaters, but try to change our meals up every once in awhile to keep things interesting. Tonight we made Sweet & Savory Apricot Chicken from a recipe I found in Health magazine. It was easy and pretty good, but not as sweet as I expected. For dessert I found a blueberry granola cereal at Target today that we mixed in our vanilla frozen yogurt! YUM!
Here are a couple of recent pics... sorry all our pics are just of Raegan, Philip is very camera shy :)

Miss social, this is a pic of Raegan playing with an 18 month old little boy at the mall playground. Soon after this he gave her a big kiss and she looked at me in shock!

Loving some spaghetti!

Showing off her purse and lipstick she got from her friend Preston for her birthday! Look at that belly- she's been eating everything in sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment