Thursday, February 24, 2011

23 months old!

Where did this month go? It seems like time has flown by, we have been so busy with work, traveling, HOA duties, potty training, Valentine's day, packing, unpacking, and praying about big decisions!

But guess what Raegan in one more short month you will be 2 years old, which is great as 2 is your favorite number!

All about you: 

New sayings:
I love papa, I love mama, I love dada, I love snow, I love shoes, I love bubbles, I love ball, I love dog, I love gigi, I love babies, I love ketchup, I love Dora, I love Pooh, I love Elmo, I love choo choo... the list goes on...(we're glad you are so loving : )
I want cookie
elephant
who's that
yes
bus
Ashley
Hi John (papa's horse)
I do it
let's go
please move
bye bye poo poo
that's my momma
that's my dada
I run
I'm the baby
no its mine
I want my moo

Your new favorite color is blue

This past month you spent 8 nights away from Mommy and Daddy, which included 5 nights with Grammee and Papa and 3 nights with Gigi while visiting Texas!


You also are very good at telling us when you have to go potty and because of that you got moved up to the 2 year old class at school! The picture above is of your daily sheet from your first day in the 2 year old class, we are so proud!

You sure are a handful, but learning to do more and more on your own, including send random texts to people like Aunt Jenni : )



This is a picture of you sleeping in (i.e. around 6:15am) on your 23rd month birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment