Saturday, April 30, 2011

25 months old

So I used to update every month about Raegan's changes but I guess since she turned two and I have pretty much stopped counting by months April 24th came and went and I thought nothing of it, but for the record....

New phrases Raegan uses:
why?
Two big dogs momma
that big (arms open wide)
mimi (her friend Marisol)
my pool
I need you
I want you
its my dad
baby elephant
I want purple snow
I want purple milk
I want out
I want mommy's night night

She knows how to put her toys back whee she got them from, tell us when she needs to go potty, crack and peel a boiled egg, drink correctly from a water bottle, brush and floss her teeth, how to buckle herself in her highchair or car seat, and almost knows how to get out of her car seat.

She's a great friend to others.  I went to her Easter party at daycare and its so cute to see how she was such a leader by being the first to line up at the door to go outside and hunt eggs, how she helped Aubrey pick up her eggs when they feel out of her basket, and how Caleb gives her hugs so big he almost makes her fall over and they both just laugh. 

She is very gentle with babies at school and with her dolls at home, but when I held the Hilgenfeld's new little one, Mason, she was extremely upset, started swinging her arms and screaming "my momma!" 

She still LOVES shoes and bows as always... here are a couple recent iphone pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment