Monday, April 11, 2011

Explosion of words!

First ride (once Philip stuck some quarters in and in came on she wasn't a fan!)

Playing in the mall indoor playground

Loving some Chick-fil-A Icedream on her 2nd birthday!

Besides being a little parrot, Raegan is getting very good at grouping words together to tell us what she wants, here are some recent ones:

I like you
I want a bite dada
I want more marshmellow
I want more hotdog
I want to rock
I want that milk
I want purple bow
I want blue snow (i.e. snocone)
I want you
I want Dora
I want spoon
I want juice
I want apple
I want candy
I want cookie
I want sucker
I want nunu (her word for noodles)
I love purple?
Is that purple?
Its mine
It's my choo choo
My momma
My dada
My gigi
My papa
My night night
My nose
My baby
My snack
My milk
No momma, dada do it
No dada, I want momma
I've got two Elmo
What's that?
Where'd he go?
I do it
No, those shoes momma
No doctor
No baby my puzzle
please - actually said it instead of just the sign
want more?
I'm sorry momma

Raegan at her doctor's appointment 3-25-2011


No comments:

Post a Comment