Friday, November 2, 2012

All about Raegan

Jamie Kirschner: Smith Family

Jamie Kirschner: Smith Family

Jamie Kirschner: Smith Family

Isn't she precious! She knows it too... couple of recent convos with our 3 1/2 year old:

Raegan: Not tell me again, I already know that mom

Raegan: Mom do you have a lady in your hello to tell us how to get to Emily's house, because we don't know how to get there because its far far away, right mom
Me: No I don't have a lady in my hello, only daddy does
Raegan: Well you need to get one

Raegan: How come daddy has a lady in his hello, how'd she get in there?
Me: She lives in there, she's a robot
Raegan: I don't like robots, they're mean
Me: She's a nice robot

Philip: Pick two books Raegan
Raegan: We read this one and this one and then these (pointing at 2 more) 'tay daddy
paude
Raegan: 'Tay daddy, 'tay
Philip: (with a grin) okay but only because you're so cute!
later...
after reading the first two books
Raegan: Now we read these because I'm so tute!

Philip: Raegan do you like Wesley Tyler?
Raegan: No, Truett Tyler
Philip: but Wesley Tyler is a good name
Raegan: No I like Truett Tyler, because that's a boys name and I like that name so lets stop talking about it.

Raegan talking to her baby doll: How many times I tell you, go to sleep now!

Raegan: Mommy is I a good girl?
Me: Yes Raegan you are
Raegan: Then Santa is gonna come to my house, yea I'm so excited! Bubba are you excited?

Raegan: Mommy I don't remember how I came out of your tummy?
Me: I do
Raegan: Tell me
Me:You came out of my tummy and you were all purple and the nurse said look at the rolls on that kid!
Raegan: The doctor opened the door?
Me: Yep
Raegan: Why?
Me: Because you were ready to come out
Raegan: But Bubba is ready to come out
Me: Well its not time yet, the door is still locked
Raegan: Who put me in your tummy and locked the door?
Me: God
Raegan: Oh...


No comments:

Post a Comment