Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween Costumes

So last year I was wa really awesome mom, who hand made this owl costume (okay so I ordered the hat off Etsy, but the rest I made).  Raegan won costume contests and I took her to every fall/halloween event/activity we knew about.  However circumstances (including the thought of being 38 weeks pregnant this Halloween) have changed things.
2 years ago I bought a bumble bee costume off craigslist for $10, Raegan was 19 months old and wore it, but I'm not sure it mattered to her at all what she was for Halloween.  She saw the costume when we were cleaning out her closet in August and wanted to try it on...needless to say she really liked the way she looked in her bumble bee costume (see that smile!)
The top is only 9-12 months, but fits besides being short on her arms and the rest still fits great!  Raegan is very excited about being a bumble bee again and I'm just really excited I don't have to spend any money or time getting a new costume this year. 
This pose in the picture below is Raegan's signature funny pic pose.  She does it a lot; I don't know where she got it from?

No comments:

Post a Comment