Friday, March 28, 2014

25 Questions with Raegan


25 Birthday Questions
March 24, 2014

1. What is your favorite color?  Pink and purple
2. What is your favorite toy? My dolls
3. What is your favorite fruit? oranges
4. What is your favorite television show? Peppa Pig
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Veggie straws
6. What is your favorite outfit? My black ninja clothes
7. What is your favorite game? Elsa (freeze tag)
8. What is your favorite snack? A granola bar with chocolate and marshmellows in it
9. What is your favorite animal? A snake so they can eat the mouse
10. What is your favorite song? Twinkle twinkle little stars
11. What is your favorite book? Peppa Pig
12. Who is your best friend? Kyler and Olivia Mars and Olivia C and my baby brother and my mom and my dad
13. What is your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride my car to get the mail
15. What is your favorite drink? milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? summer
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Ariel
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? A waffler
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? A waffle
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A mom and a cheerleader, cheerleader first and then a mom
21. What do you like to do with your family? Go outside
22. What makes you happy? When I get stuff I like
23. What makes you sad? When I don’t get anything I want
24. Where do you like to go? Park
25. What are you really good at? I’m really good at being nice to my brother

No comments:

Post a Comment