Friday, March 28, 2014

Raegan turned 5!

So glad I ordered this cake from Jeri's Bakery instead of trying to wing it myself.  I found the tiara at A Final Touch in Granbury and it truly was the perfect final touch for this cake.

 We decorated our formal dining room in pink and purple for the party.
 Princess Erica dolled up some of the girls and sprinkled a dash of pixie dust on them.
 In front of the party favors basket and on the table I added pictures of Raegan and the princesses she met at Disney World last month.
 Guests made their own crowns with crayons and jewel stickers.
 My amazing husband made this dress up station for Raegan, we used it at the party in case anyone needed to borrow a princess dress or accessories. He used these instructions from Ana White's site and added a shelf across the top.
 Princess Erica read a story, Tangled, to the birthday princess and her guests.
Making a wish.  She told me that when we were at Disney World Cinderella told her that wishes really do come true.
 Opening presents
That evening we celebrated with family, ate pizza, and all cuddled up in the living room to watch Frozen for the first time. 

 Raegan celebrated her birthday at school on Monday.  Gigi, Cameron and I brought Chick-fil-A for her lunch and chocolate covered marshmallow treats for her to give the her class.
 On Thursday before dinner, I took Raegan to get her hair cut.  Here's the result:
She's not a huge fan yet, but I think she looks adorable with her new little bob : )

No comments:

Post a Comment