Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Saturday night we went to bed late and since we knew Philips nanny, mom and sister would tend to the kids if they needed anything we turned off the baby monitor before going to bed! (Huge blessing!). 

We didn't wake up till around 7am which is later than normal for us (sad I know).  Raegan brought me strawberries with chocolate in bed and we ate leftover donuts from yesterday morning. (Healthy stuff, right!) but no one had to make breakfast which was a plus!

Philip took his mom, dad and sister to see his (I mean our) new boat dock and to look at some different properties in our neighborhood, while I bathed the kids and got ready for church.   

Philip got me a sweet Mother's Day card, he knows I like cards.  (Love language = Words of appreciation)



After church we went to Cracker Barrel with Ron, Cindy, Melissa and Nanny.  I ordered blueberry pancakes! Delicious! I can totally eat breakfast anytime of the day!  We relaxed Sunday afternoon/evening around the house and then Philip and I watched Amazing Race after we put the kids to bed, simple and perfect ending to my Mother's Day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment