Friday, June 18, 2010

I have hidden YOUR Word in my heart that I might not sin against YOU.

So believe it or not, Philip is the one who originally thought of the blogging idea, set up the blogspot site, and I believe even wrote the first or second post.  Since then I have polluted our blog with numerous photos with very few words, so here are some words for ya...

I am signed up with http://www.klove.com/ to receive a Bible verse in my email every morning. Most days I read the verse then I might think about it for a minute (maybe two) and even possibly forward it on to friends or family. Often I read it and think wow I really need to focus on that today, but than when I lay my head down to fall asleep and start thinking about the day I realize I didn’t focus on the verse I intended to at all. Instead I often go far astray from anything like it.

Here are a couple of verses from this week, that I've really been focusing on:

Always be humble and gentle. Be patient with each other, making allowance for each other's faults because of your love. ~ Ephesians 4:2

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.~ Philippians 4:6

Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.~ Psalm 103:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment