Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Impressed



So Raegan is getting at least 3 new molars in right now, and I'm thinking they must be her wisdom teeth, because this baby (14 month old) is smart! ;) After her bath Tuesday evening, we went to her room. I was picking out an outfit for her to wear to school the next day and had a pile of clean clothes and hangers sitting out to put them in her closet. I figured Raegan would keep busy playing with her toys. I turned around and she was putting this shirt on a hanger. Luckily I had my phone right by me and snapped these pictures, and then told her to "show mommy" and this is what she did...Then she picked up these pants (they happened to match her shirt) and wanted me to put them on her for bed. See the right picture where she's showing me how they go on. Geez who taught her all this?

No comments:

Post a Comment