Saturday, October 16, 2010

I LOVE HIM!


Have I mentioned how much I love my husband lately?
On Friday I got off early, and Philip invited me to meet him at the sno-cone place for an afternoon, childless date!  There's this cute sno-cone place we like to go to; its not your typical trailer in a parking lot sno-come stand, it is actually inside a shopping center and has outdoor and indoor seating, a flat screen tv, etc...
I got paradise ( I think that's what it was called) it had peach, blackberry, and orchid vanilla and Philip got yellow cake batter with marshmellow topping (sweet tooth?)! It was so nice to be able to sit and enjoy a dessert with my hubby without getting a sno-cone spilled in my lap or having to chase a loud toddler around.
Here are a couple of pics we took together

No comments:

Post a Comment