Saturday, October 16, 2010

Raegan's 18 month check-up

 Such a good sleeper, Tuesday night she asked to go to bed at 7:30p.m. and didn't wake up till 5:30 the next morning. 
Sitting on our island in the kitchen and giving her daddy a little smirk ; )

Here are her stats from her doctor's appointment on Wednesday:
31 inches tall - 31st percentile
20 lbs 7.5 oz. - 4th percentile
head circumference- 91st percentile

The doctor said that she thinks Raegan is getting enough nutrients to grow taller, but not enough calories to gain weight (in the last year she's only gained like 2 lbs).  Anyways now that she is only in the 4th percentile for her weight we will have to have more check ups, than originally planned.  The doctor said it was probably just because she is so active and burns oof all her extra calories. The doctor wants us to feed her fattening foods, so Philip called me Wednesday afternoon when I was on my way home from work and told me they were eating cheetos and hot dogs, gross that makes my stomach turn....

But I will try to be a better mom and give Raegan lots of ice cream! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment