Saturday, October 16, 2010

Thank You

"Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." - 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Raegan's newest phrase: "Thank You"
 
I'm pretty sure she learned this at daycare, but I am SO happy about it.  Besides amazing smiles, hugs and kisses up to this point motherhood has been give, give, give and to be honest its very hard (especially during the "no" stages); its not often you feel appreciated.  But Raegan has more than made up for it this last week.  I love that she understands when its appropriate to say Thank You and she does it without me asking or encouraging her to.  A couple of the times I remember when she told me thank you today are: when I helped her get a toy that she couldn't reach, when I got her a snack to eat, and when I helped her put her shoes on.  She is such a sweet girl.  We had a really good Saturday together : )
 

No comments:

Post a Comment