Sunday, July 24, 2011

July 24th, 2011 - 28 months old


28 months old: When other parents used to tell me about their toddlers getting into EVERYTHING and them having to put locks on doors/drawers, I was like wow we must be lucky because Raegan really just plays with her own toys, UNTIL now, you've had a growth spurt and can now if you stand on your tippy toes see cool grown up things on counters and if you try really hard can sometimes even reach them, now you are into EVERYTHING.  We've tried drawer locks, but you've already figured them out.  You love my makeup, daddy's deodorant, markers, and post-it flags.  You're last two baby teeth are coming in this month and you'll tell us that your teeth hurt, I'm glad they are the last ones, but I think they must hurt you the most because lately you've been drooling more than ever.  You got your first freckle (dot) on the lower left side of your neck.  (just in case you ever want to know which freckle was your first :)You understand so much and can interpret conversations just by the tones/inflictions in people's voice.   You had your first dance class and told daddy "I dance like my momma" :) You even showed me your plie. Your best friends at school are Dutch and Caleb. You love ribbits (frogs), and daddy even caught you one the other night when he was mowing and brought it in to show you.  You test our patience everyday, but bring us joy in so many ways! We love you!

New phrases:
I want momma's choo choo (aka car) wet
your back!
dadda see me
I want daddy back now!
come to my room
get out of my room
leave me alone
I want you hold me
where's other two papa
I told dada to stop
I write on couch, you understand momma
I'm all done with nite nite
I want two coats (referring to nail polish on her toes)
where is my reese's bubba
I flush
I dance like my momma
I wear blue like my dadda
walk with me
they're nice bugs?
two bugs get me!
I've got two boo boos
I want to go home and eat
honey, no no
Our lil wild thing at work writing on my bathtub with a green crayon!

No comments:

Post a Comment