Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Raegan got her ears pierced!


We went to Payless to pick up a pair of ballet shoes last week and Raegan found so many sparkly earrings she wanted, but couldn't have because she didn't have her ears pierced.  Despite my cautioning of how bad it may hurt, she convinced me she was ready to get her ears pierced and that daddy could come too to hold my hand (not hers).  




We went up to Claire's and she picked out tourmaline (pink) gemstone studs, well that's not completely true, she first wanted these little rainbow flower ones but I kinda talked her out of them into something more simple for her first pair!  

She was so tough and didn't even flinch when the lady pierced either of her ears, just giggled a little!  I was super proud of her and she's been doing a fabulous job at cleaning them multiple times a day.  I guess she really was ready! 

She is also very proud of them and shows nearly anyone she sees, even strangers occasionally!  She gets to change her earrings out around my birthday and we already bought a pack of 12 rose shaped different colored studs she picked out that day.  She's excited for that day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment