Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New Sink

Its 6:30 a.m. and I’m a ball of emotions today, and not just because I woke up at 4:30 this morning. I’m headed to Dallas for a two day derivatives training. Tonight will be the first night I spend away from Raegan. A part of me is stoked! (is that still an acceptable word to use?) I feel like a free woman, I’m going to have a king sized bed in a nice hotel all to myself and no dishes to wash, baths to give, or laundry to hang up, ahhh sounds like bliss! On the other hand I’m super concerned about Philip and Raegan and how they will fare without me. I did everything I could think of to help them out while I’m gone including: paying daycare for the week, baking chocolate chip cookies, washing and setting out Raegan’s cups on the kitchen counter, putting snacks for Raegan in little ziplock baggies, and nursing Raegan before I left this morning. Thankfully it is just a short trip and I will see them tomorrow night, which by the way is mine and Philp’s 3 yr anniversary! Three years sounds like such a short time, like Philip and I should still be newlyweds just figuring each other out. Our relationship is so much deeper and stronger than that though. I know him better than I know anyone else, I think we’ve got each other figured out, and things are good : ) Maybe because we met in August of 2003 so it is almost like a 7 year anniversary than a 3 year one. Anyways, I love him that’s all that really matters!

PS- Here are a couple new words Raegan has been using recently: car, go, & hot
PSS- I'm not sure if I ever shared pics of our new sink (it was an early anniversary gift)

OLD SINK

NEW SINK

No comments:

Post a Comment