Sunday, August 15, 2010

Miss Smarty Pants

Tonight I asked Raegan if she wanted to go "night night" and she said "no night night" - wow, am I in for it! lol!

Then she tested her boundaries again when she climbed up on the fireplace, which she knows she is not suppose to do. I started to count to 3, just like my mother used to do :/ I held up my finger and said "one" then Raegan held up two fingers and said "two." Philip and I looked at each other wanting to be proud of our lil 16 month old for knowing that 2 comes after 1, but she still got in trouble for climbing on the fireplace.

Raegan also has learned how to throw things in the trash on her own. She'll walk to the kitchen, lift the lid of the trash can and places the trash in; she always closes the pantry door when she's done.

Not only is she a lil smarty pants, she also modeled for the first time today for The Lime Zebra. She wore 4 different outfits from the store: black and pink polka dot 'R' shirt with dark skinny jeans, white tank top with Thunder designed jeans, a leopard heart dress, and a pink cheetah shirt with a hot pink tutu. We will get a cd of pictures soon, but here are a couple Philip took on his phone.

We love you miss priss!

No comments:

Post a Comment